Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Envisions

Can you envision yourself where you want to be?  I can!  I think envisioning myself at my goal weight keeps me motivated to persist through all of the cravings.  By the time I'm 40 (a lil over a year away), I picture myself to be a picture of health!  I envision a glowing, youthful face and me standing tall and proud.  It's not about reaching a certain number on the scale for me but about having the energy to do whatever I want to do and not having pain to deal with every day!

I'm reading the Body Ecology Diet by Donna Gates and I've been stopped on page 79 for a couple days now.  I keep re-reading it and be like oh I already read this but then say wow that's really good and then read it again!  Lol Come on, I'm not the only one who does this am I?

Anyway page 79 says, "Beginning the diet is similar to climbing a mountain.  When you're at the bottom, at the first step, you can't see the health, happiness, and prosperity that may await you at the top.  But as you progress up the mountain, the top reveals itself more and more...when you master the principles of the diet, you'll be at the top of the mountain--vital, knowledgeable, and healthy.

That's why it is important to use your inherent ability to envision yourself in perfect, glowing health, radiating positive energy, feeling strong...Just remember how beautiful the world looks from the top of a mountain."

So can you see yourself at the top of the mountain, "radiating positive energy and feeling strong"?  I can and I imagine it to be a wonderful feeling!

Keep climbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment