Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Changing For The Better!

 
 
This is what I made for dinner tonight! I used Rice noodles instead of rice! It was good! I got the recipe and for the next month all my recipes from www.protectivediet.com! I love this site and it has a lot of great recipes! The one I made tonight you can get here http://protectivediet.com/chinese-take-in.html.  I am not big on spicy so usually if a recipe calls for something spicy I don't use it.  I sometimes skip the salt in recipes to. 
 
 
I am excited to share with you that I am going to change my lifestyle once and for all! I am sick of being fat! I am sick of craving sugar! Just once I would love to go past a bakery and not dream how I would buy a whole cake! Then I would go to the corner of the room and eat it in secret!  I don't want to eat anything in secret.  You know if your doing it in secret something is not right! I want to be proud of my health and proud of what I am eating!  I talked to the creator of the website Protective diet the other day! Her name is Julie and she was so inspiring and encouraging! I look forward to talking to her more and getting to know her! Read her inspiring story http://protectivediet.com/my-journey. You may have to sign up to see the recipes but it is free! Soooo worth it!  I am offically taking Sugar, Oil, Nuts, Dairy and Meat out of my diet Monday! I pretty much have for the most part already!  (Just in the last few days)  This isn't easy but I am so ready to do it! I hope you continue reading and going through this journey with me! I will blog before Monday about where I am at! You can actually read some of previous blogs and see not long ago I was in a rut.  Check out the sites and tell me what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the Chinese Take In! I'm so excited to watch you transition into this lifestyle and read about your experiences. This is going to encourage many to jump on board the healthiest diet to reverse and prevent disease, easily reach your ideal body weight and stop the cravings. Enjoy the journey, the exciting changes, and the challenges. I encourage you to look at it as a game. If you play this game full time you will always be the winner! Go Kristie!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Ready! I could not do it without you! Thank you so much! It is funny I have not even started really and I feel like a winner! I think it is because I know I am going to do it!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kristie. Someone over at the Dr. McDougall forum (http://www.drmcdougall.com/forums/index.php) posted a link to this page. I am following this way of eating and just wanted to stop by here, to thank you for sharing both your personal experience and all the great links you have on this page, and to wish you good health and ongoing success! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter,

      Thank you so much that means a lot:) I am glad you like the links:)

      Delete