Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Embrace where you are at

I often find myself looking back on my past and feeling regretful.  Lately a thought pops in my head about how much I'm enjoying my life now that I've lost a huge amount of weight and feel so much healthier.

However, the very next thought is usually about all those wasted years and how I wish I would've changed so many years ago instead of lingering in the idea that I couldn't change.


Then I see pictures/quotes like this one on Facebook and sometimes I swear God is on my news feed! :)  

I guess I want to encourage anyone out there who feels like they can't change or that it would be too hard or that it would take too long, to start now where you are at with what you have.  If you have a desire to change at all, start now! Don't wait until Monday or the beginning of the month or even tomorrow...start right now!  I don't regret anything on my journey.  I know I had to take that journey to get the determination I have now to continue on my path to optimal wellness.

I'm so thankful for the people God has put into my life along the way who have inspired me and encouraged me to continue growing.  I hope I can repay that and inspire/encourage others as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment