Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

In shock!!






This is what my version of garlic greens and cheezy scalloped potatoes look like! I am excited to try the greens because I am one who has not ate much greens! Yeah I would eat salad but not much kale, rainbow swiss chard those things were foreign to me. 

I just got done eating it and I am so surprised that I didn't have to force myself to eat the greens! I am really in shock! They were great! I enjoyed them and can totally see me eating them a few times a week! www.protectivediet.com has totally changed me for the better!

2 comments:

  1. Omg that looks yummy and I'm thinking you should have some potatoes left over still on Saturday so I can try them! hint hint lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can:) They are quite good!!

    ReplyDelete