Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

One of my inspirations

I came across a website a while back called plantpurity.com! It was neat because Julie Marie had a ton of recipes on her site.  Not only that if I had a question she would answer me!  I have made several of her dishes and they were yummie! I am excited to make some more of them to.  Her diet has no oils, sugars, dairy, or meat!   Just reading her story inspires me and when I go to her site I get excited about stuff all over again..haha  So if you get a chance check her out! She has changed this up a bit and now is protective diet! 

I really want to be free of my sugar addiction:(!!  I am sick of craving chocolate everyday or sugar! She recommends you going cold turkey for a month! If you do so she says things like lettuce start to taste sweet because your taste buds change.  I would not know because I usually don't make it a day without some kind of sugar in my diet.  Anyway if anyone is interested and would like to start this journey with me comment below! I would love to be able to encourage each other and inspire each other to get healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment