Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

week one 7.4 pounds lost!

Today I am really excited because I lost 7.4 lbs since last Monday! I know it could be water I don't care the scale went down.  I did it with yogurt and a muffin for breakfast. Lunch was a PB & J sandwich and carrots and hummus.  Dinner was usually chicken and veggies. I usually had turkey pepperoni and cheese as a snack.  If I did get hungry I just add another yogurt.  So far it is working for me so I am going to stick with it!  It is simple and that is what I need in my life right now. I do exercise everyday as well!  I won't lie though I am scared I might mess up! I mean I do all the time that is why I usually can't keep my weight off!  I do have a lot of people though that are encouraging me and helping me.  I am so blessed:)

I would say week 1 success:)

No comments:

Post a Comment