Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

The Scale is Evil!

I don't know about you guys but I think the scale is Evil! When I am doing well it gets my hopes up to find out the next day I am not doing that well.   It messes with your head! The scale is not your friend!!! I lost 1.4 lbs this week now I should be happy! I exercised my butt off as well!  I am proud of myself but I figured all the hard work deserved more than 1.4 lbs.   So I start to think of ways I can get rid of it! I could set fire to it.  I could blow it up:) I day dream about all the ways I can hack away at it.   Stupid thing it is so small and it controls how you feel for the day or week sometimes! I like to think I am better but who knows! After I think I will give the scale again to my hubby to hide from me then I get a panic attack.  What the heck is wrong with me?  I really want to start focusing on how my clothes feel! I still want to weigh myself but its more for if what I am doing is working! I hate to go 3 months and realize what I think is working does not.  I probably have all the excuses in the world.  So my words of wisdom get rid of the scale and weigh once a month:)

No comments:

Post a Comment