Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Had a plan and stuck with it!

I have been feeling pretty proud of myself this week! I had a plan I have stuck with it! I have lost like 7 lbs so far but my weigh in isn't until Monday!  However it has not been focused on nutrition or what is good for my body! It has totally been on calories and what I like.   I am proud of myself because I have not binged on anything.  I have not ate any chocolate or anything bad.  Someone even brought it some cupcakes yesterday and I stayed away!  What I find is one of the best things is Yoplait Greek 100 calorie yogurt.  I am not a big fan of yogurt especially greek, but yoplait is quite yummie!  I am drinking a lot of water as well.   Also I have been exercising which is helping! Love my Zumba:) Anyway if you are interested in seeing what I am eating I have a account on myfitnesspal so add me as a friend! My user name huclkengirl and my diary is public of what foods I am eating.   It is really simple that is why I can stay with it.  For example my lunch is PB & J and carrots and hummus everyday.  I just really enjoy it:) If you get on there let me know what you think!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment