Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ming's

I just have to say how proud I am of +Kristie Clark and myself.  In the past when we got together on Saturday nights to hang out it was all about food.  Ok I'm not going to lie, it is still all about food, but the types of foods we eat now have completely changed.  

Before it was always just an unspoken rule that we were going to get Chinese at Ming's.  We could both do some damage at the buffet!  

Tonight however we had healthy taco salad.  We used blue corn chips, healthy queso dip from The Dextonista, refried black beans, onions, avocado, tomatoes, lettuce, and salsa.  It doesn't look very good but it is freaking awesome!  


This is Kristie writing and I just wanted to make a comment that I went to Mings so much that when I called my order in they didn't even need my number anymore! I would come in and they would have several take out bags and knew who I was! I even went a while with not going and about two months later thought I would try it again.  When I came in they said.. "we not see you here for long time" I just smiled and said I know.  I just figured they had to lay off people since I was not spending all my money there.:)

1 comment:

  1. I also want to add we did some real damage with our after gas! But proud to say the gas we have now comes from healthy food!

    ReplyDelete