Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

To good to be true disease!

I think it is so funny how I have been following www.protectivediet.com for almost 3 weeks now and I am still asking questions like when do I stop eating the potatoes and the pasta? Do I need to cut back so I can loose weight?  While I was talking to Julie she said I had the to good to be true disease! That was brilliant! So very true as well! Every time I lost weight in the past its because I had to restrict what I was eating! Never did I eat all that I wanted and be full.  I was always hungry and counting every calorie.  I love that I am not doing this anymore!

I am a little obsessive with the scale to! I feel like I need to get on it every morning to track my progress! If you know me I have had issues with this in the past! I get a little crazy:) So far though the scale keeps going down so its been a good feeling:) :)




I went and bought a dress for my daughters graduation tomorrow! I don't know if I like it.  It is weird I have never bought a dress before and liked it! Is that weird? Does anyone else go through this? I buy clothes mainly because I have to wear them.   I never have enjoyed shopping because every time I went nothing fit right or looked good! I usually have to take someone with me because I don't really know if something looks good! So this dress probably makes me look a little older which don't bother me I am a mom of a 18 year old.  There was not a whole lot to choose from in my size!  However what I was super excited about is how close I was to a size smaller than I have ever been! yes it was a little tight and I would not wear it but I could soon:) That made me feel pretty good!  But this is the dress in the picture I ended up buying. What do you think???





I made creamy potato and kale soup tonight for dinner! It is one of my favorite soups.  I really enjoy it! I thinking about making a frosty tonight but not sure yet! I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment