Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Loaded Nachos Night!

I decided last night I wanted a little snack and the loaded nachos looked good to me.  So I decided to make some crispy corn tortilla chips,guac faux mole, and no fat not yo cheeze sauce!  Can I just say wow:) I am loving all this food still! Seriously guys I am not getting paid to promote protective diet.  This is truly how I am feeling and this stuff is really good!

Here it is all together! Yum! I think it be neat to use the no fat not yo cheeze sauce for some other things to! My mind is creating some things:)!! I think it is just because its so darn good I want to eat it a bunch..haha  I am thankful I have had this stuff because I have been working longer days so I don't have as much time to prepare.  This really didn't take me long! I baked the tortillas for 30 mins and while they were baking I make the other stuff! So in 30 mins I had a meal and it will last 3 days at least.  Not bad if I do say so myself:) I still have not had sugar, processed food, dairy, meat or oil:) I am feeling pretty good! Talk to you guys soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment