Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Friends and Diets!

Denise and I are best friends and for years we have struggled with our weight! My highest weight was 293 lbs and Denise was up to 421 lbs! We have been friends for 13 years:) I know we both have had our weight issues and been together struggling through them.  We are in very different places with our lifestyle changes but our end goal is the same.  We don't want to eat dairy,salt, sugar, meat or any processed food.  Denise has been better at this then I have been!  I have tried it a few times and have even done well but always get sucked back into SAD (Standard American Diet).  We are not perfect by any means and that is why we wanted to start this blog.  We realize we are not the only people in the world who struggle.  We thought maybe if we write about things and share maybe we can help each other.  I hope you enjoy reading our blog and Denise and I will share different things I am sure.  We have went through a lot of the same things as well!  We both are very out going and tell things like they are.  Diets suck! Food sucks! Anyway that is how I feel right now in my journey! All I do is think about it day and night! What am I going to eat? How much am I going to eat? Is it good for me? blah blah blah....  Anyway I guess this is where we will start for now:) I am excited to start this Journey with my Best Friend!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I look forward to hearing funny, soul searching advice from you two. Susy

    ReplyDelete