Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Inspiration & Motivator

The day Charlie came into my life I changed forever.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I cannot have a blog without mentioning Charlie!  

He seriously is my motivator in staying active.  On days like today when it is so cold out and all I want to do is lay around in my pajamas and drink hot chocolate he still manages to get a walk or two out of me.  I remember when I first got him I could barely make it to the end of the street with him pulling me there.  Now we walk at least 6 miles a day, 6 days a week and I'm usually pulling him home!  

I love his curiosity and enthusiasm for the outdoors though.  He is usually the one who finds us new trails to hike.  Walking a dog is also a great way to meet people.  Everyone has to stop and say hi to him and tell me how beautiful he is.  I have always said that I could walk naked and no one would notice as long as I have Charlie with me!  I have even had people stop while driving their car just to tell me how pretty he is.  

I tend to agree with them all though, he is beautiful and he has a beautiful spirit!  God knew what He was doing when He matched us up!  


So my advice to all of you out there who are finding it hard to stay active on a regular basis...get a dog, they won't let you sit on your butt all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment