Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

From The Beginning

  Let's see I started my first Diet with Richard Simmons! Hey he was a great motivator and I never had to leave my house when exercising to the oldies! I like him and he was my official first diet attempt! I have done them all! Weight Watchers, Slim fast, Atkins, I took pills, I tried to throw up but I would just gag.   I remember I was pissed too because I wouldn't throw up.  I get it now it was God protecting me! He had to I was stupid! If it would of worked I probably would of been obsessed with it.  Like I am with food and the scale!   Sorry getting a head of myself!

I can't remember a time where I was not thinking about food! As a kid my mom worked full time and I be home for the summer and I was always hungry! My mom never had food in the house and when she did my brother would eat it and then threaten me if I told he beat me up.  So I just remember being hungry all the time.  As I got older I just hated the feeling I being hungry so I guess I just decided to stuff myself all the time.  I assume because of my childhood I consider being hungry being a panic attack! I have to stuff myself I may not eat for a long time.  Even though my fridge has food!
I have many other factors also in the equation but I could write all day.   I probably will in a future blog.  

All I know now is I don't want to eat dairy, meat, processed foods or sugar!  However I do eat these things on a daily basis! Denise is farther along then I am on this road trip!  Just because I want to eat this way does not mean I am actually getting it done! It is a goal of mine especially after reading Eat to Live by Joel Fuhrman! Realizing also that my mom didn't have to die of Colon Cancer! Knowing there is a lot of truth to you are what you eat! I feel like I have a lot of knowledge and learn more stuff everyday but my emotional eating totally triumphs all when I am having a bad day. 

So for now I recommend two different sites! www.drfuhrman.com and www.plantpurity.com they are two sites that have helped me a lot for recipes and trying new things.

Blessings!

Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment