Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

12 days into it:)



I made this potato salad last night and it was freaking awesome! I am just blown away each time I try a new recipe.  There have been a few I was like I am not so sure I am going to like this.  However I love them just about every time.  It feels so good to be able to eat stuff and loose weight.   I also made the roasted broccoli with lemon to go with it! It was pretty yummie to but I like broccoli already so that was no surprise:)

This weekend is my daughters open house I will be doing it cookout style! I will have hamburgers, hotdogs, chips and a graduation cake:)  I also will have veggie tray with the creamy ranch dressing as a dip! I am making the potato salad and black bean and corn summer salad for people like me that don't want to eat the junk:) This is a emotional time as well I was a emotional eater my whole life! My baby girl is graduating and she is growing up.  For once though I feel like I am in a great place.  I have been through a lot the past couple years. ( I know a lot of people have) I am just happy! I have joy and I thank God for that!  I also thank God for helping me find www.protectivediet.com. I think God knew what I needed and put the people in my life that would encourage and help me.  He is pretty cool that way:) Life is good! 

I encourage you if you have not tried any recipes from www.protectivediet.com go and try something! You don't have to go full time right away! Try some recipes that is what I did at first.  When I realized everything I was trying I liked a lot, I made the decision to go all in!    

No comments:

Post a Comment