Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Preparation

I started out today preparing for the next few days! I started here making Pita Bread recipe hereand I kind of have to laugh at myself because I have never had my oven as high as 500 degrees before lets just say make sure your oven is clean.  If not your smoke detector may go off a few times. haha  Also my Pita pockets were not as pretty as Julie Marie's! However they tasted fantastic! I loved them! I kinda ate one for lunch and stuffed it with a mixture I made long ago with beans, corn, tomatoes in the crock pot! Next time I will plan a little better add lettuce and tomato. I made them though and I was quite proud of myself.  Tomorrow I plan on making the Pita Pizza Recipe! I am looking forward to it and eating some for breakfast the next day.  

Tomorrow morning I am eating steel cut oats either with blueberries or a banana. I have not decided!


I made this Lasagna today as well! I split it up into three servings and I am going to eat it for lunch everyday! I have some other ideas for the rest of the week as well! I also cut up some yellow potatoes and baked them just in case I need a snack!  I am super duper excited to start this plan tomorrow! Say goodbye to Sugar, Oil, Meat, Dairy and Processed Foods!  Say hello to better health and a better me:)

2 comments:

  1. You are doing amazing! Did the pita split open for you? The lasagna looks just like mine LOL! Did you try it yet? As I enjoy my steel cut oats tomorrow, I will think of you enjoying yours. You are quite the chef my dear. Looking forward to pictures of the pita pizza:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the pita did split open:) I am eating the Lasagna for lunch today:) I did try it a little though as I was putting it up:) good stuff! Can't believe no sugar or oil!

    ReplyDelete