Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week 1 coming to a close:)

Sorry it has been a few days since I have blogged and tomorrow will be officially a week without oil, sugar, meat, dairy or processed foods! For the most part it has been awesome! I did have a few headaches but nothing I couldn't not get through.  I learned something really good this week about myself. If I plan well for things then I get to eat healthy and avoid the bad stuff.  I weighed myself this morning and I lost at least 5 lbs! That is exciting as well! However I don't officially weigh until tomorrow so we will see.

I thought I would tell you guys to that in addition to eating this way I do exercise.  I do Zumba at least 5 days a week and I am doing couch to 5k apps.   I do walk as well but just when I can.  I love Zumba and there are so many encouraging people that it is nice to have that support system.

Last night I made crispy corn tortilla chips and today decided to make veggie chili to go with it.  I cut it all up and put it into my pot man did it smell so good!
 
 
After it was done cooking I used Julie's jar method and now they are cooling down to room temperature.  On a side note the middle jar is the pasta sauce I use for the lasagna last week.  It had no oil or sugar in it and its awesome! Loved it! I wanted to make it again but thought I need to try new things I can always go back:)

 
I think I am going to make the strawberry poppy seed dressing again.  It is really good and my friend at work likes it a lot to.  So I usually take it in for both of us:) I have not decided on the other recipe I am going to make yet.  I am torn but when I do I will show you guys!  Just super excited about this plan! If you are looking to eat healthier check out www.protectdiet.com you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment