Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Through Thick and Hopefully Thin!

2011, 2012, 2013
I've known Kristie since I moved here to Indiana almost 13 years ago.  We have been through a lot together but the one constant struggle for both of us was our weight.

I'm so proud of us both that we have finally gotten to a point in our lives where we are focused on getting healthy instead of just doing whatever to lose the weight and get skinny.

It would have been so easy to give up and just not even try and believe me we did at one time or another.  Actually we just took breaks.  It was weird how we rarely were in the same place at the same time.

One of us would be doing well with our goals and losing weight and the other seemed to be struggling. I guess God had things planned that way so we could support each other and encourage each other to keep fighting.

It's exciting now that both of us are on the same page at the same time with plant-based, no oil, no sugar, eating.

I'm excited to see what this year brings and know that we will touch a lot of lives with all the years of experience of battling but learning how to overcome!


2 comments:

  1. I don't know what I do without you Denise! You been there through the good and bad times and still loved me no matter what! Your friendship is truly a special one and you are incredible! You inspire me with all your weight loss to want to be healthy! I am super excited to be on this journey with you! Love you BFFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I don't think I look much different in any of these pictures though! you do though.lol

    ReplyDelete