Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Enjoying Day 2

I made Pita Pizza last night for dinner! It was yummie and I enjoyed one for breakfast this morning as well:) They were super easy to make!  The pita bread crust was amazing! crunchy! Can't wait to make some pita chips!
Yesterday I did weigh myself and I guess my official start weight is 243.2  I gained 3 lbs somehow:) Oh well not worried about it! All it can do now is come off! 

For lunch today I am eating Poppy Seed Dressing with spinach! I love this dressing I add a drop of stevia to the dressing just because sometimes my strawberries are not to sweet yet.  I am also going to add some blueberries today!


For dinner I am having leftover Lasagna! So I am set today:)

I am loving the process and excited to change my lifestyle! I am experiencing withdrawals though! It is ok I am getting through it! Whatever I go through will be soooo worth the reward! Never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment